Saturday, November 21, 2009

holidaying wif ujan manje2..~




So since im going 2 be blogging everyday,ill tell u wat happened today..ever sence yesterday, Friday, I’ve had “a lil’ not too over you’ by david archuleta stuck in my brain.. and its still in my head.. I really can’t stand it.. serabot cket2 u know.. nk jln2 xbleh.. ujan manje2 plak.. nnt x syok.. so, to made things interesting I turned on my mp3 of my phone n started listening 2 da songs on there.. really2 enjoy it!wat da most exciting thing is dat im going 2 be writing in my blog more often..hehe




Well,hey..geli hati ngan gelagat fanthy (my cumil cat). Fanthy ngah pregnant skang ni..eii,,mkin cute lar..dgn bulunye yg putih gebu.. sori, I didn’t put its pic. haha ujan2 cmni, fanthy kesejokan.. grrr,, it was shivering..im shivering too..hik3 sumtimes, die trsenggok2.mngantuk agaknye..cumil sgt2..hehe




Ok lah..my lil’ sist was at home rite now.. kol 7a.m, my dad was pick her up coz she got an addmaths class wif cikgu fatimah.. haih,,totally worried bout her. She got lazying around.. owh, I meant, die cm tanak xam je..enjoy je idop..being me, da cuak da saat genting cmni..huhu its ok dik..as long as u know wat u r going 2 do..SPM?more days 2 go.. so, keep on struggling, yaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment