Thursday, January 21, 2010

still not gud enough.


juz 2 update more..
heyyaa. diz is da 3rd entry 4 today. *gulpp..~ over la plak*

some buzyness took over me along diz week..

a big sorry 2 my dear bloggy.

sy syg kamoo. *
cess, ape kaet. haha*
huhu


okies. let's proceed..>>
wat i've done last weekend?? haha




*let's da pics speak out yeahh. wink3*


BABAK 1



^^ sy pulang ke tnh air. my hometown. my homeswithome. juz 4 relaxation. juz 4 release tension. 3 days i've been there. but then,still not quite enough 4 me. huhu i happily spent my precious tyme wif my family n my kazens. syg mereka sgt2..^^





^^kt umah my uncle aka ayah ngah. sy seronok brmaen ngn kazens sy. syok sgt2. n excited snap more pics 4 them. ngee3^^



BABAK 2

location : midvalley
dating wif miss fiey..



^^ tgh2 lepak n borak2. btw, xtau nk g mane sbnrnye. hehe^^





^^we had a great lunch at da chicken rice shop restaurant. yummilicious food.ummpphh~^^




^^gumbira hati ini brsama ngn miss^^



^^WANTED!! candid yaa guyz!ouchh^^



hurmm..

well, still not gud enough 4 me..
i want more.
nak lagi.
sy shuke. hehe
so, wat's gonna be my plan 4 diz week??
haaa.....



No comments:

Post a Comment