Friday, February 26, 2010

1+2+3=? (itulah perasaan saya)

ohoo..
recently damn tired..
i've got my hangout tyme wif my kazens juz now..
kak na, abg faiz n their cute lil daughter, damya khalila.
they're from kuantan directly moved 2 fetch me at my college right after they've checked in at hotel nilai.
since 3.30p.m until 9.30p.m we've been at nilai 3.
ape lagi, mmg shopping la keja kami..
ouh2..sampai nak mabuk sy dibuatnya..
sooo many interesting goods, nice accesories n clothes. huhu
errrmmmmm...
i dunno whether im tired or sleepy..
but i feel a lil bit depressed right now.
when i got thinking about my works..
oh God!plis help me..
saat2 macam ni lar terasa sangat2 nak balik umah..
terasa sgt2 memerlukan my beloved parents+my siblings.
huk3 T_T
::crazy homesick..sobsobsob::

up n go to get my nap~


No comments:

Post a Comment