Thursday, February 4, 2010

saya kembali.


its been a while
since da last tyme i updated my bloggy.
heyyaa heyyaa..
there were soo many things happened around me lately.
but i juz couldn't find enough tyme 2 post bout it.
*opss.. ade yg terpakshe dirahsiekn. syhhh!
tanak publish kt sini. nnt sumer org tau. ngeh3
sgt bajet ye cik nonet*


ni lgu lenka..the show~
ttbe lgu ni muncul lam kpala i.
so, ape lg.. i mnggerakkn jari jemari i taip lirik lgu neh.
cess, gediks kn i?
*mengada2 mnggunakn kata nama i. wakaka*


I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show

....................................................................................................................................................

agagaga
my 4th bro was texted me by via sms juz now.
he's in keyell rite now.
juz 4 attending his interview at bangsar 2morrow.
nway, wish u a very bez of luck, bro!

p/s : OMg.. kaki sy kna 'semut-semut'..oh no!xley nk gerak. uhuk!~


No comments:

Post a Comment