Saturday, January 29, 2011

tentang mak


hari ini : spent time with my beloved one, bonda tersayang. potong kuku mak, borak dengan mak and berkongsi gelak tawa dengan mak.

kalau berada di Nilai, dan bila terlalu stress belajar, perkara yang paling baik untuk menghilangkan rasa itu semua ialah dengan menelefon bonda tercinta yang berada di rumah untuk meluahkan segala yang membeban. it was a great honor to be able to talk and have a real good laugh with you, mak. thanks for making me feel a lot better :)

my mum has always been my favourite best friend dat i will turn to whenever i've something to talk about. no matter what da topic is, she'll always be there to listen. she knows everything about me. yes, everything. not dat im da type of person who shares everything wif my mum but i can't run away from letting her know everything because she deserves to know and she always keep contact me as well. so basically she updates herself with da latest news of me and my family.

tell me, where can you find a mother who is willing to share tips on how to flirt with someone you like? where can you find a mother who loves your boyfriend more than you do? a mother who is willing to drive for an hour journey just to give her daughter, her favourite food? where can you find a mother who talks to you like a best friend and gossiping until 2am in da morning? and da most important part is, where can you find a mother who will talk to you about guys and make sure dat you won't fall for the wrong one?

my mother is my everything.

some says, i reflect my mother. we have a lot in common. if you think that im da type of person who makes assumption dat easily, you should know where did i get dat from. if you think dat im talkative and friendly, you should really meet my mum.

she teaches me a lot about etiquette. about how to be a good lady. about having a good behavior. about da way i talk to someone. mostly about how to be a good person with a good personality. perhaps im not dat good and i dun have those good things in me yet but i'll always remember each and every single advice and tips from my mum. she's da best. and i adore her for having those good qualities in her.

my mum always reminds me about respecting other people even if i don't like them and try not to be selfish.
i'll try my best to do dat. InsyaAllah.

fuh. speaking habis. kalo jot down in malay, rase cam sebak giler. touching sangat. sad so freaking bad. kalo grammar error ke, tolong betulkan ye kawan-kawan. hehe

i juz welcome back home till 6.30 p.m. yesterday with encik rushdy and cik nasikah. walaupon mak tak berapa sihat and masih lagi batuk-batuk, i feel so so great to be in her arms though. love you, mak. get well soon, mak. T_T





No comments:

Post a Comment