Sunday, December 13, 2009

me due to bsb

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to at least 15 people and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)".



Pick your Artist:
backstreet boys

Are you a male or female?
poster girl

Describe yourself:
incomplete

How do you feel:
inconsolable

Describe where you currently live:
i still

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
i want it that way

Your favorite form of transportation:
shape of my heart

Your best friend is:
everybody

What's the weather like:
missing you

Favorite time of day:
all i have to give

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
helpless when she smiles

What is life to you:
larger than life

Your fear:
drowning

What is the best advice you have to give:
i'll be the one

Thought for the Day:
show me the meaning of being lonely

How I would like to die:
never gone

My soul's present condition:
quit playing games with my heart

My motto:
get another boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment