Sunday, April 11, 2010

im wondered.


Okay,
I know I can be ignorant sometimes.

But trust me,
I'm not dat type of person who would treat people like dirt just for the sake of doing it.

I'm not da kind of person.

siyesly diulangi, I am NOT.

Kadang-kadang,
Im sick of being cautious around people,
nak jaga hati orang, perasaan orang,
when most of da time,

people don't give a damn about me, or how I feel.

What the effin hell?

Penat tau x? tersangat2 penat.

And Im sick of holding onto my anger,
keeping it bottled up inside,
juz bcoz ye laa,
nanti takut orang terasa lak.
I dun ever give a damn about anything,
come hell or whatsoever, kalau dah marah.

Kalo ada pon sy marah orang,
marah tu dah siap bertapis2 everything dah tu,
Tak penah lg orang yg kena marah btol2 dgn sy.
sy hanya dok diam jer.

pendam. dan pendam lagi.

sampai x blh tahan sangat, i give my calling 2 my mom n sista.

No, because it's my nature, nak jaga hati perasaan orang.
dats why orang suka sgt pijak kepala.

and i know myself better.
x sempat lagi nk marah orang, air mata laju je kuar.
huhh








No comments:

Post a Comment