Monday, July 12, 2010

terdetik rasa


you made some calls.
you texted me a lot.
sampai inbox saya penuh dengan msg awak.
wat kind of trouble to me to delete it.
membuatkan saya terfikir balik.
rasa nak scream out kuat-kuat.
hell yeahh!
apakah dugaan yang saya terima ini dianggap satu kebenaran yang mendatang?
ohh tidak.
saya tak mungkin berpaling padanya.
tak mungkin rase simpati terhadapnya.
hmm..
but keeping things between you and me. make me someone that i dun wanna be in between someones relationship?! seriously not me.

i know i always miss you because you were my previous chapter. one dat i think i started to like. but it don't work dat way, encik.
things are different in real world.
awak senang cakap.
senang merayu.
tapi hati saya teguh. tidak mahu beralih kepada si pengundang luka untuk hati ini.
you always try so hard to comfort me. to please me. i appreciate. some how i miss those moment. da talk we had, da time we spend, da laugh we shared, da chat we usually do.
sorry for keeping you out of my chapter all the sudden while we having such a great time. because i know i can't handle it. im afraid that i'll fall for you. Because im confident dat you'll choose her, and not me.

i always here, wishing you da best of luck in anything you in. either in your studies or even your strong relationship with dat sweet girl.=)
thanks for being there before. thanks because you wanna be a friend of mine..even maybe dat is before..but i appreciate. thanks.

p/s : serius sedih. T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment